E-Mobility and alternative fuels
In view of the fact that the cost of electricity through own production is much lower than that from the grid, the operation of an electric vehicle not only addresses the demand for transport but also the task of storing excess energy. Therefore, the electric car is much more cost-effective as well as enviroment friendly.
It is the expert opinion that the electric motor is fundamentally more durable and requires minimal service.
We live in a time with a rising range of benefits for the E-mobility, such as:
- investment subsidies
- free parking in earmarked zones
- free charging in a variety of locations
The expo will feature:
- alternatively-fueled cars (electric, hybrid, hydrogen, biofuels, ethanol, CNG, etc.)
- electric motorcycles, electric bikes and scooties, other personal vehicles
- charging and filling infrastructure
- autonomous mobility (self-driving vehicles, semi-autonomous vehicles)
- application of shared economy
- add-ons, related services (subsidies, finance, professional literature, legislation and training)