The Future of Buildings
The long-term trend of the recent years is to achieve the passive construction standard, that is buildings with minimal energy losses. But this may no longer be enough: using innovative technologies and materials in combination with RES/AES, buildings can be made energy positive, even profitable, while also being ever more durable, eco-friendly, comfortable and safe.
The expo will feature:
- Innovative architecture and construction projects that places emphasis on climate-friendly technologies, use of renewable energy and self-sufficiency.
- the future evolution of building materials
- innovative construction technology and future off-site construction solutions
- the future of waste, recycling and the circular economy
- the future of urban infrastructure
- add-ons and related services (subsidies, financing, professional literature, legislation and training)