Smart City Technologies
The mission of the Smart City concept is to effectively integrate physical, human, digital, and technological systems in an urban environment to ensure a sustainable, prosperous future for the population and at the same time:
- increase safety and comfort
- save resources and prevent wastage
- protect the environment
- improve communication in all directions
The expo will feature Smart City’s potential for:
- self-government: optimizing the provision of public services and engaging the population in urban life
- energy: supply, savings, energy efficiency and the integration of renewable resources, and smart grid
- water management: administration and system upgrades, consumption monitoring, environmental protection systems, rain water harvesting and flood control
- transportation: solving urban logistics, personal and cargo management, public and commercial transportation, parking, traffic lights, etc.
- buildings: intelligent systems that integrate engineering and informational building systems into a single structure with urban services; automated energy saving management, amenities, and security
- connectivity: mobile network 5G; Networks for IoT and IoTSP, etc.
- add-ons: related services (subsidies, finance, professional literature, legislation and training)